Trialspark is a technology company that brings new treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process. Today, a clinical trial can cost more than $100M and take 10 years to complete, bottlenecking the development of new treatments for patients. We’re fundamentally changing how trials are run, rethinking the end-to-end trial process from both a technology and operational perspective.
We're looking for a Growth Marketing Associate to implement effective digital marketing campaigns for patient recruitment. As a Growth Marketing Associate, you'll be responsible for increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of Trialspark's targeted patient recruitment campaigns across platforms (i.e., Google, Facebook, Bing, Ad Exchanges, etc.). You'll work closely with Trialspark’s Customer Success and Engineering teams to ensure that we're meeting our recruitment targets, but you'll be entrusted with a high level of autonomy and self-direction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Running our patient recruitment campaigns via digital advertising on a variety of channels with particular focus on FB and Google AdWords
- Measuring the efficacy of all Trialspark digital marketing campaigns
- Maintaining Trialspark's social media presence
- Working closely with Trialspark’s Customer Success and Engineering teams to ensure that we’re meeting our recruitment targets
- Conducting A/B tests on existing digital patient recruitment channels, from programmatic ad platforms to algorithmic ad adjustment
- Prioritizing and optimizing growth channels, building structured recruiting playbooks and metrics for various therapeutic areas
You’d be a great fit for this position if you:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset with at least 2-4 years of experience in SEM and paid social (especially Google AdWords and Facebook Ads).
- Have experience driving long-term projects and results with minimal oversight, from external partnerships to internal projects
- Are a marketer, with a solid background in social media ads (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Are able to generate and test hypotheses that lead to significant increases in conversions, purchases, etc.
- Are relentlessly performance and results oriented in your pursuit of growth
- Have demonstrated ability to drive and measure growth to new or existing products
- Willing to be scrappy and hands-on setting up patient recruitment channels
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.