The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a new healthcare company that owns the end-to-end drug development process. Our proprietary technology allows us to integrate and improve clinical research for patients, providers, and sponsors, while executing clinical trials faster and cheaper.
About the Position
We are seeking a People Operations Manager to join our growing People Team. As gatekeepers of the company mission, the People Team at TrialSpark cultivates a diverse and inclusive community where TrialSpark employees can do their best work. We are steadfast in our commitment to upholding our values throughout our company’s journey. In this role you will lead important initiatives that impact all employees throughout their TrialSpark experience. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple core People processes with a focus on equity and inclusion in all that we do.
- Partner with internal teams at TrialSpark such as Finance and Tech Ops and external vendors, such as our PEO, to optimize our processes.
- Monitor local laws and regulations; ensure our Employee Handbook and People policies are always up to date.
- Revamp our approach to training for new hires and existing employees.
- Program manage our performance, promotion, and compensation review processes.
- Design, build and implement fair, consistent and equitable compensation processes including thorough benchmarking and analysis.
- Identify opportunities to improve overall employee engagement.
- Respond to and handle employee relations issues raised by TrialSpark managers and employees.
- Build People dashboards that our Leadership Team can use to better understand our workforce.
- Contribute to our return to office planning efforts and oversee our HQ office operations.
- Project Management - You apply your project management skills to solve complex, ambiguous problems. You work well cross-functionally while managing multiple stakeholders.
- Analytical Skills - You enjoy digging into People data to help leaders better understand their teams. You have experience building out dashboards and reports.
- Ownership Mentality - You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You seek opportunities for continuous improvement and drive your work to completion.
- Relationship Building - You build strong relationships with employees and serve as a thought partner to people managers.
- Mission Alignment - You are passionate about our mission to bring new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently and are looking to make an impact!
About Your People Operations Experience:
- Experience with compensation including market research, data analysis, implementing policies, and facilitating compensation review processes.
- Strong understanding of core People policies, procedures, local laws such as NY Paid Family Leave, benefits, and payroll.
- Track record of navigating and resolving employee relations issues.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a relevant role within People Operations.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.