The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. We’re reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model, using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with pharma, biotech, and digital health companies to run end-to-end studies faster and more efficiently than a traditional Contract Research Organization (CRO).
The Manager*, Commercial Enablement’s primary goal is to support TrialSpark’s commercial teams during sales, implementation, and marketing processes by educating and engaging prospective clients on topics including TrialSpark’s value proposition, study design and execution, patient and sponsor experience, financial impact, product workflows, and technology details.
The Manager of Commercial Enablement will work with internal and external partners to deeply understand our prospective client's specific problems to collaboratively drive TrialSpark’s business growth. This individual will project manage cross-functional teams (i.e. Medical and Operations) to craft proposal narratives that resonate with biopharma clients. The Manager of Commercial Enablement will work closely with Product Marketing to ensure that proposals and Commercial collateral is aligned with insights that matter to sponsors and customers. The Manager of Commercial Enablement will also work closely with Finance to ensure scopes of work are aligned with relevant operational and financial costs to the business.
Our ideal candidate has the client facing experience to drive the adoption of TrialSpark’s platform in the marketplace. This is a role that requires tight process management, and high throughput. Given our expanding client base, the ideal candidate must be comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment.
*Title will be commensurate with experience:
Manager: 4-5+ years of experience
Senior Manager: 7+ years of experience
Responsibilities might include:
- Responding to prospect RFIs/RFPs and building a proposal development process from the group up
- Project managing internal teams (medical, operations, clinical) to prioritize client development needs and assessing how to best propose a sales narrative that resonates with biopharma sponsors
- Preparing and delivering presentations to current and prospective TrialSpark clients alongside sales, product, medical, and operations teams
- Developing budgets and collaborating with Finance to ensure effective pricing models
- Providing support in the development of new product offerings through research and client validation
What success behaviors look like:
- Experience with client engagement management. You have at least four years in a consulting, technical, business development or product role; ideally you have at least 2 years' experience in a client facing role.
- Effective teammate and leader. You know giving and taking feedback is essential, and naturally bring together cross-functional teams to solve problems. You’re low-ego, high-output, and let your work speak for itself.
- Operationally-oriented. You can quickly break down a situation into the constituent parts, develop options, and execute on a plan. You don’t hesitate to get into the weeds, and roll up your sleeves to make things happen wherever necessary.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. You know how to develop a story, put together a deck, and nail the presentation. Your written communications are concise and effective.
- Quantitative and data skills - you are familiar with financial models to determine effective CRO budgets
- An earnest desire to improve the way clinical trials are run and bring new treatments to patients in need.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.