Sr. Manager, Patient Experience
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. We’re reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model and using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with incubators, innovative digital health companies, data companies, and pharma/biotech to create an innovative model to run studies faster and more efficiently.
As the Senior Manager of Patient Experience, you will be responsible for building and leading our Patient Experience team. You will partner with leaders from across the company including Product, Medical, Data and Marketing to test, implement and launch programs to support patients in their clinical trial journey - from lead to trial completion.
- Act as the leader of this critical customer-focused department. You will lead the company in changing the way that patients are supported in the clinical trial process.
- Hire and lead a group focused on efficiently converting and retaining patients by creating and driving a best in class patient experience across all patient touch points including screening, scheduling and travel.
- Analyze key data points in the patient funnel and use this data to influence stakeholders to drive retention improvements.
- Develop systems and SLAs (e.g. customer satisfaction, NPS scores etc) to measure the efficiency of Patience Experience Operations.
- Own strategic investment decisions related to the team's efficiency, including external vendor partnerships.
- Build systems and processes to bring visibility to the experience of patients at TrialSpark.
- 5+ years of experience building and leading complex operations and customer success teams, preferably at a start-up in marketing and growth
- Led a sizable customer service team and have proven experience driving conversion
- Experience supporting enterprise clients and are passionate about delivering a fantastic experience for your customers
- Strong executive presence, can influence senior leaders and hold a high bar for talent
- You are a first-principles thinker and take a data-driven approach to solving problems
- Experience streamlining operational processes and enjoy thinking about how software and technology can enhance the productivity and throughput of a workflow
- You are scrappy, a fast learner, and not intimidated to roll up your sleeves to get something done
- You are kind, thoughtful, and have a low ego
- You have experience working in healthcare, specifically patient-focused
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.