TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Today, a clinical trial can cost more than $100M and take 10 years to complete, bottlenecking the development of new treatments for patients. We’re fundamentally changing how trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, service, and healthcare companies to work side by side.
Talent is critical to TrialSpark’s mission and success. Improving clinical research is one of the most impactful problems to be working on, and it requires the best and the brightest. We’re a team of mission-oriented, ambitious, yet humble individuals working in a dynamic space and growing fast.
TrialSpark is looking for Partnerships Lead to join our growing Network Expansion team.
As a Partnerships Lead, your main responsibility will be to meet with the highest quality provider groups to contract into our site network to get new trials for our network. As a member of the TrialSpark team, you will focus on the full stack process of bringing new physicians onboard. This includes strategizing ways to achieve your goal, leading client meetings, navigating provider groups through our contracting process and helping them through the on-boarding process.
Success behaviors look like:
- Lead client meetings and facilitate an engaging discussion
- Develop strong client relationships while challenging them to think differently
- Collaborate closely with operations through contracting and set proper client expectations
- Manage the pipeline with discipline and organization
- Incredibly curious: fast learner, motivated, resourceful
- Run at problems with data, curiosity, and humility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (good storyteller)
- Organized and analytical balanced with getting things done
You’d be a great fit for this position if you:
- 3+ years of professional experience in client-facing roles, including business development, delivery or sales. You have directly led engagements or sales with clients.
- Have healthcare experience.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- Are an effective communicator and thrive in customer-facing roles.
- Are detail-oriented and thorough. You are used to double- and triple-checking your work.
- Are organized, persistent and empathetic. You consistently follow-up on tasks and aren’t afraid to track down people you need to help solve problems.
- Are passionate about providing great experiences and quantifying your results.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.