Trellis is Modernizing Insurance
Trellis is a venture-backed, high-growth, tech-enabled insurtech company bringing modern insurance experiences to top brands like Truebill (Rocket Mortgage), Albert, Chime, and MoneyLion.
Trellis operates 100% remote using best-in-class collaboration technologies like Zoom and Slack.
Our embedded insurance API's and technology bring the market's leading insurance products (e.g. Progressive, Allstate, Liberty Mutual, and hundreds of others) into the apps and ecosystems where customers already manage their finances.
Our proprietary software allows consumers to digitally share their existing insurance information in order to instantly review a side-by-side comparison of prospective quotes against their existing rate and coverage.
Our team of dedicated, nationally-licensed agents provide sales and service over phone, email, and SMS – enabling a truly omnichannel experience that closes the gap between online and offline.
Trellis is led by third-time a fintech entrepreneur, Daniel Demetri, who has previously founded multiple fintech and insurtech startups that now operate as publicly-traded companies.
Trellis has backing from multiple top venture capital investors, such as General Catalyst, QED Investors, and NYCA Partners.
Trellis is one of the fastest-growing and most profitable companies in the field of insurtech.
If you have car insurance, you can try out a demo of Trellis at https://savvy.insure
- Extreme Ownership – We fulfill our promises to each other and to our customers. We own our responsibilities 110%.
- Speed – We work quickly and pragmatically.
- Collaboration – We work transparently, solicit feedback, and leave our egos at the door.
- Craft – We do a great job for the sake of it. We’re constantly learning and working at bettering ourselves and the way that we work.
- Positivity – We focus on the potential in the world and in each other. We rise to challenges rather than complain about them. We see a cup half full instead of half empty.
Ensure that Trellis’ investment into software achieves maximum adoption, impact, and value by and for its users and stakeholders.
- Identify stakeholder needs
- Populate and prioritize the roadmap and backlog
- Create clarity of goals and context for all projects entering development
- Motivate and inspire customers, prospects, teammates, and candidates
- Proactive – Creates value and impact without waiting to be told what to do or how to do it.
- Empowering – Clear communicator. Inspires and energizes rather than tears down or self-glorifies.
- Technical – Can navigate technical organizations, processes, and tools
- Intelligent – Can quickly learn new systems and domains
- Data-driven – able to rigorously think about data and use it to inform product decision-making.
Trellis is a fantastic place to work
- Our #1 perk will always be our talented, passionate team that we call friends, mentors, and colleagues
- Best-in-class technology and culture dedicated to unlocking your life's best work
- 75th-percentile (competitive!) compensation
- 100% remote work environment
- Clear, flat, transparent culture; get in at the ground floor and be a true business partner
- Quarterly, fun team bonding events
- Budget for home office equipment
- Annual in-person company event
Trellis additionally offers competitive benefits:
- A very generous time off policy with unlimited sick and personal days.
- 100% company-paid Platinum health plans for employees. Generous subsidy for dependents.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Stock options with tremendous upside potential.