At Trella Health, we are passionate and committed to our mission – empowering meaningful change in healthcare. Since our founding in 2015, we continue to grow our team, enhance our solution and services offerings, accelerate into new markets, and expand our customer base. We are rapidly growing and are looking for new Trellavators to join our team!
“What is a Trellavator?” you ask. Innovate and elevate is the name of our game! We go above and beyond to collaborate with and support each other – we believe that when a colleague or customers succeeds, we succeed. By learning from others, building on our successes, and taking risks, we constantly raise the bar – continuous improvement is in our DNA. Our word is paramount, we keep our commitments, and we always follow through. We have a strong, reliable support system that fuels growth, collaboration, and passion – and together, we create a positive environment where everyone at Trella Health, including the customers we support, can thrive. Are you ready to learn more about the opportunities with our team? Trell-yeah you are!
We are looking for an Integration Engineer to join our Integration Engineering Team to provide technical solutioning and leadership for the integration specialists. You, as the Integration Engineer, will be play a critical role in providing technical leadership to the team, provide integration solutions, and help advance/maintain the technical stack used for integration.
Location: Atlanta HQ; Raleigh, NC; Nashville, TN; Philadelphia, PA; Remote considered
Reports to: Director of Information Security and Integration Engineering
As the Integration Engineer at Trella, you will:
- Perform Integration Implementations
- Design Integration Solutions:
- Thorough understanding of Business Analysis for defining technical and business requirements.
- Advanced problem solving.
- Architect and Scope designed solutions.
- Regularly collaborates with:
- Integration Implementation (Business Analyst, Application Configuration)
- Account Management
- Customer Success
- Mentoring on Integration Solutions and Technical Expertise such as:
- Advanced SQL (i.e., Windowing Functions)
- Java Development for Mirth
- Maintain and extend internal tools used for integration using:
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- PHP (Web UI & Engine)
This job might be a fit for you if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a development role using:
- ETL (Extract Transform and Load) Knowledge
- Object Oriented Design and Analysis
- Web Development
- PHP Development
- SQL/PostgreSQL Knowledge
- Demonstrated performance in the following:
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Documentation
- Solution Diagraming
- Mentoring other developers
- Other job-related attributes:
- Ability to discern customer needs withing the context of our application and integration solution.
- Ability to bring clarity to ambiguous requirements or process.
- Ability to determine and meet timelines and communicate risks early
- Ability to prioritize work and projects (both internal and external)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills (both internal and client facing)
About Trella Health:
Trella Health provides unmatched, actionable market intelligence to post-acute care and value-based care providers of all sizes. Our industry leading analytics paired with CRM and EHR integration workflows positions us as the most advanced sales enablement platform for the post-acute care market. One of only a few companies to be deemed both a Qualified Entity by CMS and an Innovator under its Virtual Research Data Center Program, Trella has elite access to billions of performance metrics and referral data to enable competitive positioning across the market. Its standardized insights, representing 90% of all lives 65+ U.S. population, help customers identify, engage, and manage critical relationships and advance their organizations with certainty.
Since launching our first product in 2016, we have experienced tremendous growth and have highlighted a few key data points to get an at-a-glance view of Trella:
- Over 700 customers including 10 of the top 10 post-acute providers and 4 of the top 10 health systems
- Over 120 team members and growing
- Recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” in consecutive years and were ranked in the Top 50 startups in the US by LinkedIn
- Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with remote hubs in Nashville, Philadelphia, Raleigh, and the Philippines
The Trellavator Experience:
At Trella Health, you can expect to join a welcoming team that truly embodies our core values. Our collaborative culture is anchored by trust, transparency, and inclusion — and we also have a lot of fun. No matter where you work, at Trella Health you can expect an awesome team, frequent virtual gatherings, engaging events, casual attire, and more.
We offer competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package to all employees and provide an environment that fosters work-life harmonization with unlimited PTO, company-observed holidays, and Summer Fridays. As we continue to see exponential growth, our goal is to continue to put team members first and strive to offer our team members the best culture and benefits possible. Some of the benefits we provide are:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Voluntary Benefits
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Plans
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Unlimited PTO & 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Hours
- Equity Shares
- Paid Leave Programs
- Marketplace for discounted retail and entertainment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trella Health is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, handicap, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status as recognized by federal, state, or local laws.