Are you money and goal driven? Does the thought of making more money in a fast-paced industry excite you? Then this is the job for you! Trek Freight Services is looking to add a goal-oriented customer sales associate to our growing team. Trek Freight Services has been around for 20+years and we want you to be a part of this growing company. You will work in a fast-paced environment coordinating customer freight with available carrier equipment, negotiate rates, and establish long-lasting relationships.
The Sales Development Program will teach you everything about our company and the industry. The paid training will last a month, in which you will learn about the Carrier Sales, Customer Sales, and Customer Support Teams.
- Carrier Sales are the relationship builders. They are the people responsible for building relationships with transportation providers and negotiating rates to move our customer’s product from the point of pick up to its final destination. The energy and your personality will be the drive to succeed in this position with Trek Freight Services.
- Customer Sales are the talker-uppers and the face of the company. These are the people responsible for selling transportation services to current and potential customers. When we say customer we mean anyone who is looking to move any type of product near or far. The talker-uppers are the networkers of the company, they are the listeners to hear what the customer wants and best of all they are the negotiator.
- Customer Support Representative are the quick thinkers. These are the people who handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately. They have the commitment to provide the highest level of customer service and are always thinking on their feet.
If you possess these traits and ready to take this to the next step, then this is for you!
- Driven-Someone who is motivated and has hunger for success
- Professionalism- You are the face of the company
- Sales Intelligence- Using your skills and charisma to always think on your feet and provide the best service for our customers.
- Self-directed-Being able to multi-task and prioritize your time efficiently.
Base Salary + Competitive Incentive Structure
Paid 1 Month Full Training Program
Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance
401K with Company Match
PTO and Paid Holidays
Fun Office Environment/ Casual Dress Code
Great opportunities for advancement