About the role
Treeline Biosciences is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and detail oriented Administrative Manager. This individual will be assisting Treeline in its early phases of extreme growth. This is a dynamic opportunity for the incumbent to get in on the ground floor of an emerging company and have influence on helping design processes and make an impact on organizational culture initiatives. Candidates must be local to Watertown, MA site.
- Support the site including the build of the team and facilities by:
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, and hiring managers on the coordination of interviews and candidate debrief meetings.
- Playing a key role to establish and implement best practices for on-boarding of new employees.
- Organizing and scheduling activities for the site including deliveries, IT, and facilities.
- Establish and maintain office systems, processes, and services.
- Serve as an on-site expert for the procurement system and manage office supply requisitions and office equipment.
- Develop and implement a local communication strategy that would be well-coordinated with the corporate communications workstreams.
- Plan and support site meetings and participation in all-company meetings
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures.
- Establish and support organizational culture initiatives aimed at establishing collaboration and partnership between the San Diego, CA and Watertown, MA sites.
- Provide administrative support and assistance with travel arrangements, as needed.
- Foster a culture of accountability, transparency, urgency, and focus
- Local to Watertown, MA site.
- 5+ years experience as an office manager and/or a senior/executive administrative assistant
- Strong communication skills, with experience in creating and contributing to company communication strategy highly desired.
- Demonstrated success in establishing processes and delivering on projects.
- Highly collaborative team player who is comfortable in working in a dynamic work environment.
- Solution-focused and pro-active.
- Experience at a start-up or new company highly desired.
Notice to Search Firms/Third-Party Recruitment Agencies (Recruiters)
The Human Resources team manages the recruitment and employment process for Treeline Biosciences. To protect the interests of all parties involved, Treeline Biosciences will only accept resumes from a recruiter if an executed search agreement directed to the particular position or positions is in place at the start of the recruitment effort. Unsolicited resumes sent to Treeline Biosciences from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Treeline Biosciences and do not obligate Treeline Biosciences in any way to pay fees should we hire from those resumes. Recruiters are requested not to contact or present candidates directly to our hiring manager or employees.