We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
Every new user we add to our family of citizen automators deserves the best support around. We're not interested in just fixing things for customers; want to educate and enable them to build on Tray.io with every interaction.
If you're passionate about evangelizing technology and sharing your passion for automation, there’s a place for you at Tray.io. Whether you're formally trained in computer science or an industry changer who went through a coding Bootcamp, you’ll join a diverse and talented group of people.
As a CSE at Tray.io, you will have a deep passion for solving customer problems with software integrations. This could be to help make teams more efficient, send smarter marketing campaigns, or to improve top-level business analytics.
We are looking for someone to be part of our brand new team in Sydney, Australia. In this role, you will be working from home.
What You Will Do
- Help customers build on the tray.io platform through answering their toughest technical questions
- Improve team processes that can lead to greater efficiency or a better customer experience
- Help customers realize the value of Tray.io with exceptional technical support
- Communicate customer needs and provide product feedback to product management and engineering
- Proficient building or working with API integrations
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with customers in a customer-facing role
- Self taught programmer, Boot Camp or formal educational experience in computer science
Your team will fully support you to do your best work
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions, and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.