We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
We are looking for a web designer on the Marketing team who will be responsible for creating a great looking website for Tray.io. You will be working in the areas of multi-module design applications consisting wire-framing, interaction design and visual design.
You will work in a User Centric Approach in web design combining UX chops with multi-modal design approaches, primarily conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for web pages and creating visual elements in line with Tray's branding. You will work closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design chops and be proficient in graphic design software such as Figma/Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
What you will do:
- Conceptualize creative ideas with the team
- Test and improve the design of the website
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Maintain the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
- Design visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding of Tray.io
- You have experience with different content management systems
- Communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes
- Incorporate functionalities and features into websites
- Design sample pages including colors and fonts
- Prepare design plans and presenting the website structure
- 4+ years’ experience working in a design/creative studio
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Figma/Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Good understanding of content management systems
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Excellent visual design skills
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
- You have an excellent Portfolio
Work should demonstrate concept-driven design and superior execution. Work should show experimentation and UX thinking. You should have worked across digital and web executions from start to finish.
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.