We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Brand Designer works on the Marketing team, you will collaborate with all design disciplines at Tray (Experience Design, and Product design) to bring brand experiences to life. We are looking for a designer with expertise in building comprehensive branded experiences for our customers and in-house. This experiences will be showcased by inspiring strategies in a wide range of categories (including identity systems, apps, web, photography, video, illustration, animation, environmental and print).
You are both creative and disciplined, with interest in thinking outside of the box, creating and maintaining consistent brand style using our evolving design system, and advocating for brand throughout the organization. You are a passionate visual designer with experience who can create brand assists that is effective and visually pleasing.
You have been an instrumental component of numerous large-scale branding projects and can articulate your work clearly and concisely. You are a conceptual thinker, able to see an idea through from concept to execution. You are self-driven and are able to execute independently. You have impeccable style and taste in all that you do. You take complete ownership of your projects and, can deliver work independently with minimal oversight. You are able to show multiple conceptual options and you always have another idea up your sleeve. You are meticulous and love completing tasks delivering pixel-perfect designs.
What you will do:
- Evolve and build our design language system and brand ID toolkit with a focus on conceptual and scalability need across properties like web, events, and collateral
- Sketch, create mood boards, and have a story for your work
- Produce original, thoughtful, and visually strong designs (multiple conceptual options)
- You have at least 2+ years’ experience working in a design/creative studio
- Experience creating, maintaining, and evolving visual design guidelines
- Degree in graphic design or related experience
- Create and manage asset libraries for reusable, systematic design
- Expertise with pen and paper, Figma/Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote
- Stable under pressure and flexible with varying tastes/styles
- Proficient writing skills and ability to explain your ideas
- Art directing, webs design, brand illustration, motion experience
- Experience with After Effects, Premier or Final Cut
- You have an excellent varied portfolio
Work should demonstrate concept-driven design and superior execution. Work should show experimentation and system thinking. Significant brand identity and digital projects within the industry standards. You should have worked across digital and web executions from start to finish.
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.