We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
As an Enterprise Architect at Tray.io, you will have a deep passion for enabling our customer base to solve problems with automated software integrations. These automations drive team efficiency, further team initiatives, and improve top-level business analytics.
Our Customer Success team takes responsibility for helping customers adopt the Tray Platform and then get the most out of the product over time. We’re looking for individuals who thrive on driving the use of new technology and skills with our product growth.
Equipped with the knowledge about what it takes for teams to succeed, you’ll provide quantitative and qualitative feedback to the product and engineering teams to improve the Tray Platform experience.
What You Will Do
- Design, document and support deployment of Tray.io solutions and best practices across a market segment portfolio of customers to increase adoption
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and communicate architecture and implementation best practices on the Tray Platform
- Focus your attention on Practice Building, collaborating with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve Tray's products and marketing
- Work with sales and marketing to align Tray offerings with customer needs and competitive landscape
- 3+ years of experience working with customers in a pre-sales or post-sales technical role
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Outstanding skills presenting to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Proficient in architecting and building API-based integrations
- Proficient in a coding language (JS, Python, or other) and databases/data strategy (SQL a plus)
- Expertise and specialization in certain functional areas (Marketing Ops and/or Rev Ops preferred)
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.