We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
As a Solutions Architect at Tray.io, you will have a deep passion for solving customer problems with software integrations. This can be to help make teams more efficient, send smarter marketing campaigns, or improve top-level business analytics.
Our Customer Success team takes responsibility for helping teams just starting to use tray get off to the right start and then get the most out of the product over time. We’re looking for individuals who thrive on teaching and helping others adopt new technology, new habits, and new skills.
Equipped with the knowledge about what it takes for teams to succeed, you’ll provide quantitative and qualitative feedback to the product and operations teams to improve the tray experience.
What You Will Do
- Deploy Tray.io following best practices, including ensuring knowledge transfer so that customers are properly enabled and are able to extend the capabilities of Tray.io on their own
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and communicate implementation best practices on Tray's technology
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve Tray's products and marketing.
- 2+ years of direct customer experience -- with 1+ years of experience with being the primary technical point of contact.
- Customer project (or personal project) experience interfacing with an API.
- Ability to manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects across a set of customers.
- Experience with onboarding customers onto a new product/service.
- BS/BA in Computer Science Degree OR Coding Bootcamp with project examples.
- Experience working with a SaaS product is highly preferred.
- SQL experience is highly preferred.
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.