We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
The Head of Professional Services provides the strategic vision and leads service delivery for Tray.io’s Professional Services Organization. Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, the leader is responsible for developing strategies and operations to deliver best-in-class services (i.e., consulting, implementation, and educational services) to help customers accelerate their digital transformation. The Head of Professional Services works to build and scale a services business, in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, and values-led organization to enable customer and company success.
What You Will Do
- Develop strategic plans to build and evolve Tray.io’s product and transformational service offerings
- Create service offerings aligned to enterprise and commercial market segments, including value positioning, the scope of services, collateral, and pricing
- Lead delivery of consulting, education, and implementation services to our customers, overseeing resource management, project delivery, and operational success metrics
- Be accountable for services financial goals and metrics, including bookings, revenue, gross margin, and utilization
- Own operational metrics, such as time-to-value, customer satisfaction, and on-time completion of projects
- Build and scale global service operations (i.e., people, process, systems, and tools) to deliver a best-in-class customer experience while building effective and efficient delivery methodologies
- Act as an evangelist for services, assisting sales with selling and serving as an executive sponsor for our strategic customers
- Develop and manage the partner strategy and ecosystem in partnership with our Channel team to maintain a global network of certified partners that deliver consistent quality
- 5+ years of experience managing, leading and/or delivering professional services
- Proven experience building and leading a team of 25+ people in fast-paced, growing company
- 3 years experience with a subscription-based business model, delivering on-premises and SaaS solutions
- Experience managing technical, cross-functional professional services teams (e.g., consulting, implementation, trainers, project managers) and delivery partners
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling a professional services business with accountability for financial targets
- Experienced with software development lifecycle (i.e., SDLC), agile, DevOps, software development tools, technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes), and/or cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions, and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.