We Believe That Everyone Can And Should Automate The Tools They Use Every Day
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout (organisations/organizations) can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
We are seeking a “Head of Solutions Architecture” to grow and lead Tray.io’s Solutions Architect Team. Solutions Architects work with customers and users throughout their customer journey to understand their business challenges, architect and develop solutions, and serve as technical advisors on Tray.io’s products and services.
What You Will Do
- Leadership: lead, hire, and mentor a world class Solutions Architecture organization.
- Customer Success Execution and Operations: work closely with Tray.io’s professional services and account management team to build compelling solutions, best practice templates, and ensure users are successful at using Tray.io’s platform.
- Executive Alignment: establish relationships with internal executive counterparts and develop key customer relationships within strategic accounts to drive alignment and vision.
- Performance: build processes to measure the performance and impact of the Solutions Architecture Team and ensure that the team is optimized to meet rapidly evolving business needs.
- Execution: evolve technical journey and solution design to ensure customer renewal and retention goals.
- Product Leadership: become a product thought leader to help drive strategy, roadmap, and represent the voice of the customer.
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer facing engineering leadership role.
- ie: solutions architecture, partner engineering, sales engineering, etc.
- A track record of building and leading world class solutions engineering teams ideally in an iPaaS business.
- API familiarity would be a big plus.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for making customers successful.
Your Team Will Fully Support You To Do Your Best Work
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We Believe In Diversity And Equal Opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.