We Believe That Everyone Can And Should Automate The Tools They Use Every Day
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout (organisations/organizations) can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for the success and health of all PS engagements within the Embedded/Enterprise portfolio of accounts at Tray. They will be responsible for creating and ensuring the delivery of best-in-class services, the financial health of their projects, and coaching and mentoring team members. They will work to build and scale their services portfolio, in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, and values-led organization to enable customer and company success.
What You Will Do
- Provide day-to‐day guidance to project managers and technical managers to ensure timely, high quality delivery of customer projects.
- Be the focal point for delivery questions or concerns from internal stakeholders or customers. This could include customer governance calls, internal project reviews and escalations.
- Be responsible for scope, budget or timeliness of delivery of a world class customer experience.
- Define and ensure adherence to consistent delivery frameworks and operational excellence through high degree of rigor and attention to detail on project execution – including planning and revenue forecasting.
- Strong collaboration with Sales, Services Sales, Solutions Architecture and Account Management to achieve outstanding customer delivery.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building with customers to achieve outstanding customer delivery.
- Serve as a mentor to team members.
- Provide direction and leadership for new hires, ensuring adherence to the enablement plan and new hire ramp times.
- Determine training and development requirements for team and produce team and individual training plans. Adapt these as necessary to meet the changing needs of the organization.
- Conduct performance reviews of team members using KPI results and other factors.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a professional services organization.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team, including coaching and mentoring for project management and technical roles.
- Proven ability to influence and consult successfully on the subject of integrations, and/or digital transformations.
- Confident speaking with customer leaders (including CXO roles) to extract outcome expectations, and to influence their thinking and directions.
- Ability to learn, understand, and maintain knowledge of complex technical solutions and ability to present these concepts in a comprehensive and concise manner.
Your Team Will Fully Support You To Do Your Best Work
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We Believe In Diversity And Equal Opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.