We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
As a Project Manager, you will move from the big picture to details so that the team can deliver complex and strategic multi-functional projects, often with tight deadlines. You are intuitive, focused, driven, organized, and productive. You break through communication issues and effectively develop relationships with partners at all levels of the organization. You build trust across the organization. You are not afraid to be direct, but you strive to act with empathy and integrity.
What You Will Do
- Manage the project lifecycle of medium to large SaaS implementation projects, including system and implementation partner selection, requirements gathering, project planning and management, risk management, communications, and partner management.
- Provide decision-making authority across all technical and business process-related issues
- Manage scope to meet project deadlines
- Continuously drive constant improvement within the consultancy teams to increase the customer experience, drive further adoption of Tray.io’s technology and grow the Professional Services business
- 5 years of experience in the IT industry with a minimum of 3 years in Project Management or a similar delivery management role, including people management
- Is able to communicate effectively with all levels of Tray.io and customer organization (e.g. Technology individual to CTO’s) and vary the message and content based on audience
- Experience with agile methodologies, particularly SCRUM.
- Ability to deliver technically complicated projects with limited customer buy-in
- Experience working with API related products and working with technical & non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to build and collaborate strong relationships within the internal and external ecosystem, ensuring proper engagement with core teams and customers
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions, and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.