We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
Together with the Education and Onboarding squad, Growth Engineering encourages new clients to learn how to utilise the Tray platform to its full potential, providing them with the most rewarding solutions for their needs and transforming them into high value users.
You will work as part of a friendly, cross-discipline agile team who help each other solve problems on both server and client side. As a team we invest in ensuring quality. Testing and monitoring allows us to deliver more often and with more confidence.
You will have the opportunity to work on the Tray platform itself which is a large scale React application that our customers use to build and maintain their workflows. You will be involved in adding new onboarding and education features aimed at enabling new users to improve their engagement and activation levels.
What you will do
- Development and maintenance of the marketing website at tray.io.
- Ideate, test, implement and monitor onboarding and education features within the Tray application.
- Opportunity to develop technical leadership skills, deputising for the current tech lead
- Empower other members of the squad as we continue to improve the way we help each other develop our skills and ideas as a team.
- Challenge the status quo by bringing your own fresh ideas.
Recent projects our engineers have worked on for example:
- Overhauling the https://tray.io/connectors page to improve UX, conversion, SEO and also web performance against what we had before.
- Migrating from a legacy Gatsby build system to a Serverless on demand build system that can and scale to over a million pages.
- Adding a new tutorial system within the Tray Application to guide new users in learning how to build in Tray.
- Evidence of working on strongly performant websites that are fast-loading and SEO friendly
- A good knowledge and demonstrable experience with modern accessibility standards
- Experience with client-side testing (we use Jest, react-testing-library, and cucumber)
- Experience working with agile methodology and a good understanding of the benefits of doing so
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders (design, product, internal customers) to iterate toward ideas
Your team will fully support you to do your best work
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.