We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
The Connectivity Platform team is a talented, multi-disciplinary, product-driven squad within our Connectivity department, and plays a key role in our organisation, creating and maintaining several tools and processes our engineers and customers use to build connections between Tray.io and third party services. The team is involved in the creation of new features and tools to make our customers successful while being autonomous and fully empowered to build integrations. The team also contributes to the Tray Connector Platform itself by supporting the deployment, management, provisioning and scaling of the hundreds of integrations that Tray.io offers.
As Engineering Manager in the Connectivity Platform team, you will lead and inspire our engineers, helping each team member with their personal and professional development, listening, guiding them through hard times and celebrating their successes.
What you will do
- You will work on defining technical implementations and enforcing best practices across our products.
- Help define the team's roadmap and support the creation of plans to deliver against that roadmap with our Program Managers and Business Analysts.
- Draft team's quarterly OKR and manage the team's engineering priorities.
- Manage a diverse team of talented engineers, providing technical leadership and guidance.
- Participate in standups and communicate with leadership to manage expectations in regards to delivery updates and team commitments.
- Experience working with multiple non technical stakeholders (project management, customer success, internal customers) to iterate upon ideas.
- Experience growing and managing a team of 6 engineers or more, or relevant sustained experience leading/training a similar group.
- Excellent technical skills including design, coding, and problem-solving.
Your team will fully support you to do your best work
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.