Tray.io is creating something limitless. We are making powerful tools accessible to everyone. We want to empower people to easily automate complex processes without writing a single line of code.
We believe that any organisation can and should automate. With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
As Engineering Manager in the Release team, you will have the overall responsibility for managing a group of System, Release and Site Reliability engineers. You will be responsible for improving and maintaining the deployment strategy of Tray, establish best practices for alerting, monitoring and incident & on-call processes and making sure that our overall cloud architecture is in the highest industry standards.
You will also focus on helping each team member with their personal and professional development, listening, guiding them through hard times and celebrating their successes.
The goal of the Release team at Tray is to multiply the productivity of all engineering teams through the establishment of best practices, standardisation of tooling and implementation of internal tools and automation - such that engineers can quickly, easily and safely deploy their artefacts, systems and services at scale.
The main areas of focus of the Release Team are the following:
- Ensuring the safe deployment of build artefacts to any and all cloud environments.
- Establishing best practices & standards, standardising tooling and maintaining the instrumentation and monitoring of systems and services.
- Establishing best practices and maintaining tooling for code management (e.g. mono-repo).
- Standardising and maintaining the tooling and infrastructure that supports the build pipelines that generate deployable artefacts (for both front-end & back-end).
- Designing, implementing and maintaining a cloud infrastructure that prioritises security and engineer productivity.
- Providing and maintaining orchestration tools that enable teams to provision new systems and services within the cloud infrastructure (lambdas, containers, databases etc) with minimal friction.
Tray will fully support you to do your best work
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious - people who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Do you want to be part of our future?