TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With the Tray Platform, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like VMWare, SAP, Segment, and Intercom rely on the Tray Platform to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use every day.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
As a contract marketing writer at Tray.io, you will make essential contributions to our content library and website. Your work will grow our standing as the definitive thought leader in the space of automation and integration for business and spread the word about the powerful and flexible Tray Platform to both line-of-business and more technically-minded audiences. We’re looking for a prolific and professional content writer like you to drive inbound leads via SEO on the tools and topics our customers and prospects care about, as well as to discuss in-depth use cases for our platform and to celebrate our customers’ wins.
You’re a quick writer who can consistently deliver search-optimized B2B content of exceptional quality in a timely fashion that’s relevant and valuable without being boring. You’re also a quick study who can rapidly learn about sophisticated technology and multiple use cases for a company that’s poised to reinvent a multi-billion dollar industry. Your high-quality writing will be a big part of our next growth phase.
- Regular content contributions to the Tray.io website to expand our content coverage on the many important software tools and use cases our platform supports
- As needed, contributions to the Tray.io blog to drive leads via inbound traffic, but also to help tell the story of a flexible technology platform with many use cases
- As needed, contributions to demand generation-based offers, to include writing content, formatting documents and materials, and researching new topics
- As needed, contributions to integrated marketing campaigns, including promotional email copy, mailers, printed materials, videos, and others
- 2-4 years experience in content marketing for B2B SaaS
- 2-4 years experience in SEO best practices
- Experience working with CMS (Contentful, Wordpress, etc.)
- Experience working with Google Analytics to analyze visitor and traffic patterns.
- Experience using SEO tools (Ahrefs, Moz, etc.) a plus
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which will make any marketer’s job easier than otherwise
- Become a better marketer by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io