TRAY IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
Any business can (and should) automate. Using Tray, citizen automators in any organization can easily streamline complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform; and, thanks to APIs, connect their entire cloud stack. Today, businesses like IBM, NetApp, and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
Here’s where you come in!
Our presence in EMEA is growing and we are seeking the first few Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to represent us. There’s lots of work to do in following up on inbound leads, along with prospecting into companies wanting to automate their business processes.
The SDR role is based in or around London. You will play an integral role in bolstering Tray’s presence and initiating conversations with EMEA’s businesses.
- Achieve and exceed your monthly targets, booking qualified meetings and creating viable pipeline opportunities for the sales team.
- Qualify (and disqualify) leads generated by Tray’s marketing efforts, as well as referrals.
- Meet and exceed daily activity targets (via phone, online video, email, social media).
- Share feedback with marketing and sales organizations to ensure processes are optimized.
- Manage and maintain data integrity in Salesforce.
HOW WE SEE YOU
- You demonstrate the ability to establish conversation flow with any level of executive.
- You are curious, inquisitive, collaborative, and communicate really well with people.
- You uncover critical business issues through open-ended questions and discussion.
- You have a growth mindset and thrive in an ever-evolving, high-energy environment.
- Whether working remotely or otherwise, you find ways to motivate yourself.
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- You’ve had to learn new software programs before and have learned them quickly.
- You are acquainted with how businesses benefit from cloud-based integration platforms.
- 2+ years of experience in sales, marketing, or customer service
- Experience using Salesforce, LinkedIn, Outreach, Zoom, and others
- A track record of consistently achieving goals
WHY JOIN TRAY?
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers, which will make any revenue professional’s job (and life) easier.
- Career development by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated teams, that happen to be customers of Tray.
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity, in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode.
WHAT'S IT LIKE?
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.