SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. There are endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
We’re hiring just a few outstanding Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who want to contribute to Tray’s incredible growth and culture. On the agenda is setting an outstanding first impression with prospective customers - by phone, email, video, or in person.
Tray’s general automation platform integrates applications in the tech stack to create seamless, automated workflows. Here are examples of how businesses build on Tray.io:
- When someone subscribes to the company’s mailing list → look up their profile on LinkedIn → if the person works for a Fortune 500 company → send a summary of the profile on Slack → and/or send an auto-generated email welcoming the subscriber.
- Poll your company’s app store RSS feed → then loop through new reviews → if a review is under 3 stars → then create a ticket in Zendesk.
- Send a web chat alert via Slack every 30 minutes to “on-duty” SDR → prompt an outbound message to the visitor… One of Tray’s SDRs wrote about this use case here.
- Achieve and exceed your monthly metrics of booking qualified meetings and creating viable sales opportunities. The best of these opportunities become Tray customers.
- Qualify (and disqualify) leads for the sales team, so those leads become opportunities.
- Meet and exceed daily expectations of outreach via phone and email.
- Share feedback with marketing and sales organizations, to ensure processes are optimized.
- Manage and maintain data integrity in Salesforce.
HOW WE SEE YOU
- You demonstrate the ability to establish conversation flow with any level of executive.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- You are great at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates.
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- You’ve had to learn new software programs before and have learned them quickly.
- 1+ years of experience in sales, marketing, or customer service
- 1+ years of experience working in an office environment
- Experience using Salesforce, LinkedIn, Outreach, Intercom, Dialpad, and others
WHY JOIN TRAY.IO?
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers, which will make any revenue professional’s job (and life) easier.
- Career development by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io.
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity, in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode.
- Read about the standard benefits here: https://tray.io/jobs
WHAT'S IT LIKE?
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.