VP, Customer Success
The heart of our vision is to empower users in every business department to transform their work thanks to Automation.
We believe that enabling business users with automation superpowers is the future of work and career growth. In order to do this we require a maniacal focus on enabling our customers, as their success and growth on the Tray platform is pivotal to our future.
As the VP of Customer Success, Reporting to our Co-Founder & Chief Revenue Officer, you will build the strategy and execute on your vision of a best in-class customer experience. You will enable Tray's vision of ushering in the era of automation with a focus on increasing product adoption, delighting customers and being completely in-sync on customer business outcomes.
As the leader of the tray.io Customer Journey, you will define the Vision and Strategy for the customer success organization. Your focus on product adoption, and inspiration of our customers, will be measured and achieved by outstanding business outcomes.
You will drive company-wide processes for supporting and escalating customer support to provide a best-in class experience and measure customer happiness and health, defining the levers that will drive expansion and the signals which indicate churn risk.
We are looking for someone to continue to build and nurture an outstanding team, define the organizations Customer Success Career Development path and foster unity and 'customer championing’ across the company.
You will work closely with leadership to align on customer strategies and opportunities, and build upon the existing culture of customer success through all departments at Tray.
- Become a specialist and evangelist for the Tray platform, deeply understanding how Tray can impact business outcome and demonstrate how automation can create meaningful impact on the customer journey.
- Be an enabler for your team to do their best work, and build a culture of inclusivity and excellence.
- Build and iterate on the current GTM, working cross functionally to set Tray up for success
- Define and supervise the operational metrics for the team, company and board
- Build a company wide culture of being customer centric
- Experience in a hyper-growth environment, and a specialist in leading a customer success at scale.
- Experience successfully executing a vision for customer success, with a track record for excellent execution and measurable results.
- A player-coach mentality, with experience building and nurturing a strong customer success org.
- Operational experience defining and reporting critical metrics, working closely with internal leaders and managing budgets
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that all individuals are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in application or interview and privileges of employment.