Once upon a time, in the land of limitless automation of Tray.io, there was a Product Design Lead who had lots of ideas but time was starting to run out, so she had little time to execute those ideas. She was the only person in the Product Design team! Until one fine day, another Product Designer arrived to start working together and making her feel at ease. Everything is now more organised and collaborative.
However, just one more person was not enough and the search is not over. With the big dreams we have at Tray and our rapid growth so far, the Product Team found out that they need someone else to join their squad! So now we are looking for a Product Designer to take the lead on some exciting projects across our product portfolio, someone with outstanding qualities who will bring our product to life.
These are some of the responsibilities you will have to help your team and Tray deliver incredible user experiences:
- Collaborate with other members of the team to improve and scale our Design System (we call it Motis system)
- Help the team scale live products and build new ones from scratch, across our Product portfolio
- Understand and improve our products from a user experience perspective
- Speak to internal users and customers to gather and understand their needs struggles
- Collaborate with all parts of the business (e.g. to gather customer feedback, to release new features, etc)
- Be responsible for the end to end experience when working on new features (from research to feature release)
- Deliver beautiful, seamless and delightful user experience
- Help the design team improve and scale the design process and collaboration with other teams
For joining the fantastic land of Tray.io as a magic Product Designer you:
- Have experience working with Design systems
- Have an amazing portfolio
- Have worked with developers and similar B2B company tech start-up
- Are an active solution seeker and you love delivering a phenomenal experience
Want to be part of this story? Don’t hesitate to apply! :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process Please contact us to request accommodation.