TRAY IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
Today businesses such as SAP, VMWare, Intercom, and Segment rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
WHY JOIN TRAY?
You’ll join a fast-growing, well-funded tech company with an extremely strong foundation that’s just getting into its next phase of growth. We’re looking for hungry, intelligent, and versatile sales professionals like you to join a special team to accelerate Tray’s go-to-market strategy. We believe in our product, team, and market position -- now it’s time to execute.
Manager, Sales Development
At Tray.io, we strive to find passionate, ethical and creative individuals who want to be part of a team. We look for players that willingly share their expertise with others, are a source of energy, and put the needs of the team above their own personal gain. They must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation and initiative. They must be constantly looking to improve, extend and push the limits of growth; while seeking and respecting input from others.
The Sales Development team is responsible for the “middle of the funnel.” This team is the glue between marketing and sales and is responsible for carrying the baton from marketing lead to sales opportunity. The primary focus of this team is to consistently and efficiently meet a preset monthly quota of “Sales Qualified Opportunities” by:
1) Converting active demand through a rigorous speed to lead follow up process; 2) Cultivating latent demand with a long-term prospect engagement program; and 3) Develop account intelligence and suspect engagement through marketing programs and surveys to assist with named account campaigns.
Responsibilities of the Team
- Objective: Consistently meet a quota of Sales Qualified Opportunities (SQOs) each month
- Manage daily MQLs, contact us form submissions, live chat inquiries and other inbound sales-ready leads in adherence with “speed to lead” SLA
- Leverage prospecting tools, marketing programs and social profiles to identify prospects at different levels within target accounts
- Call and email prospects to gather account intelligence around current processes, challenges, systems, and administrative information for each account
- Follow up on identified marketing programs (i.e. event and webinar invites) in a timely manner
- Qualify prospects according to the defined SQO Criteria and hand off to assigned AE
- Work with assigned AEs to define outbound prospecting strategies and coordinated activities for specific territory; conduct regular outbound prospecting cadence to names accounts (territories, TBD)
- Nurture and educate prospects that are not actively buying “right now”
Responsibilities of the Manager:
- Manage the team through objective metrics to drive productivity, provide motivation and report on progress to sales management.
- Recruit and train new Sales Development team members.
- Thrive in a collaborative management environment, where decisions are made through brainstorming and discussion.
- Provide training to current and new team members on buyer personas, outbound prospecting techniques, and general sales skills.
- Work closely with marketing team to enhance sales materials and sales tools.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing to continuously improve demand generation processes and best practices.
• Must possess a positive attitude for finding a creative solution with existing resources.
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that in one of the fastest-growing & largest market segments
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options at a ground-floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard bennies here: https://tray.io/jobs
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.