Tray.io is ushering in the era of the automated organisation
Tray is growing rapidly! Exceptional efforts from our Go-To-Market and Revenue Operations teams are generating astonishing growth of our customer base, which in turn fuels innovation and expansion in our Product. Being service-driven, means utilising our available resources to deliver the biggest impact to our customers with what we have.
We believe that any organisation can and should automate! With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, GitHub, Reddit, npm, and Digital Ocean rely on Tray.io to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use every day. With theTray.io visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a category defining product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
You'll contribute directly to this mission in a team who fully support each other to do their best work. We are humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, who take great pride in their work, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. We have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. Plus, you'll get to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to define a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
As Program Manager in our San Francisco Headquarters, you will play a meaningful role as the unified voice of Go-To-Market and Revenue-Operations teams, liaising with our Product & Engineering leadership to prioritise ground-breaking customer-centric initiatives.
You will plan requirements with internal customers, prioritize and lead projects through to build. This includes, crucially, being able to champion projects with direct growth, retention and commercial diversification impacts, whilst tracking and logging priority 2s against the constant flow of competition for attention.
Reporting to engineering, embedded in business operations, you will help to coordinate multiple streams of work, championing our users and sensitive periods in revenue & sales cycles to ensure rapid expansion and current customer initiatives are smooth and seem synonymous from the outside. Alongside the business leadership you will be dedicated customer happiness and delivery excellence owning critical impediments relevant to customer value, resolving issues and bug reporting.
Speed and informed communication are critical to our goals of empathy and delivery here. Collaborating alongside UK counterparts, current coaches, product and engineering leaders you’ll help facilitate expansive new feature developments, integration with other applications and ongoing support and maintenance by making the voices of our customers and senior internal partners heard in planning.
- Own and centralise all communications between Engineering and Business to ensure accountability and informed prioritisation of mission-critical projects and tasks
- Be the central voice for customer satisfaction and excellence of service in project roadmapping planning and resourcing
- Work with revenue partners and internal partners to identify, to plan for and resolve potential problems in the customer lifecycle, commercial calendars and internal projects
- Manage a portfolio of customer-critical technical projects working closely with technical staff to develop and track schedules, landmarks and releases
- Champion customer critical backlog and priority 2s, fighting for their prioritisation in resourcing
- Own speed and excellence in issue resolution and solution delivery
- Collaborate across business partners to keep abreast with all critical information and efficiently communicate major factors with engineering leadership
- Define and assemble metrics for projects and exemplify proactivity in keeping stakeholders informed
- Contribute to building a long-term strategic vision in delivering against customer needs, present and future
- 3+ years of experience managing programs, in high-velocity improvements with mixed stakeholders
- Experience in client services engagement
- Ability to remain solution-driven and persistent in leading cross-functional programs
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Exemplary organizational and project-management skills, with a background in the development of project plans oriented towards customers
- Experience managing extensive backlog and delivering informed prioritisations
- Experience leading successful and measurable initiatives from design to execution in an ambiguous and evolving engineering operations.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, consultation and organizational skills.
Working at Tray.io offers many perks, but most importantly we are a hardworking team with a passion for the product we are building.
- We thrive at work collaborating in a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and inclusive
- A best-in-class product in one of the fastest-growing & largest market segments
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options with a ground-floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
Read about the standard benefits here: https://tray.io/jobs
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Above all we strive to create an inclusive culture where we celebrate each other and all feel we belong.