TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at an rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
As a Sales Development Specialist at Tray.io, you will be on the front line of rapid revenue growth. You’ll introduce customers to new ideas as our company continues to hit incredible sales targets.
- Qualifying and passing interested leads to the sales team
- Achieving or exceeding monthly metrics
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media
- Providing feedback to the marketing and sales teams from the front line
- Maintaining records of those you interact with in Salesforce
OUR VISION OF YOU
- You have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates.
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- You have had to learn new software programs before and have a knack for picking them up quickly.
- 1+ years experience in sales, marketing, or customer service
- 1+ years experience working in an office environment
- Experience using some of these: Salesforce, LinkedIn, Outreach, or Salesloft
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers, which will make any revenue professionals job (and life) easier
- Career development by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard benefits here: https://tray.io/jobs