Office & Facilities Manager ($75k - $85k):
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organisation can and should automate. With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, GitHub, Forbes, Lyft, and Digital Ocean rely on Tray.io to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use every day. With Tray.io visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting-edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
You'll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You'll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. Plus, you'll get to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
As our company grows, our San Francisco office grows with it. The challenge of keeping an office bursting at the seams full of ambitious Revenue Team Trayers is a rewarding one - the SF office is full of hilarious and handy people who are always happy to help. The rapid expansion of our team means we need someone to own this role and all it entails. There is something new to do every day in this role, and you will never be bored!
What you will do:
- Monitor and maintain the overall appearance and presentation of the office to reflect Tray.io’s culture.
- Serve as the first point of contact for anything and everything SF office-related.
- Vendor management, including but not limited to, HVAC, kitchen equipment, catering/snack, furniture, janitorial, etc.
- Iterate office layout for headcount expansion, including optimizing space for headcount, storage and flow.
- Manage office relocations and construction/improvements as needed.
- Be aware of our guests visit schedule, and greet guests, ensuring they have a great experience once they walk through our doors.
- Work closely with People and Talent teams to support important projects.
- Answer internal and external calls as they come in.
- Oversee and facilitate fun onsite events and project planning (happy hours, parties, etc.).
- Maintain our office and conference rooms and manage inventory.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Have a high attention to detail and are very organized.
- Have 2+ years of facilities management experience in a dynamic organization
- Are early starters with flexible schedules. Standard office hours are 8am - 5pm, although you’ll be available for any critical events happening with our office home 24/7.
- Have experience with G-Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides).
- Are able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Are community-minded and passionate about people and creating great experiences.
- Have excellent professional interpersonal skills.
- Are able to move 30 lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time.