Performance Marketing Manager
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
TRAY.IO MARKETING IS GROWING REVENUE, INTELLIGENTLY
We’re building a special team composed of unorthodox thinkers who do. We don’t just talk or write about technology - we dig into it, create it, use it. In fact, we invent better ways to grow by using the Tray Platform to automate away manual processes and accomplish all-new workflows. Some would describe us as thoughtful.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will lead a large-scale paid acquisition program that represents a critical piece of Tray.io’s marketing mix—giving you a great opportunity to drive tangible and visible impact. Tray.io will lean on your ability to derive insights from data and translate them into action. Your focus will be driving qualified leads and that efficiently convert to revenue. The Tray Platform will be your secret weapon to automate reporting, insights, and implementation.
- Identify OKRs to measure Tray.io’s paid advertising success
- Own day-to-day campaign management across paid search, paid social, and display channels
- Collaborate across the marketing team to support integrated campaigns
- Own testing of ad and landing page copy
- Ensure we consistently innovate to stay a step ahead of the competition
- Build workflows in the Tray Platform to streamline your processes
- 4+ years of digital advertising experience. B2B SaaS is required.
- Hands-on experience managing large accounts
- Demonstrated ability to write your own copy
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
- Advanced experience processing data leveraging spreadsheets, BI tools, and SQL
- Proficiency with relevant tools and channels:
- Google & Bing Ads
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Visual Website Optimizer
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers, which will make any marketer’s job (and life) easier
- Become a better marketer by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
Read about the standard benefits here: https://tray.io/jobs