TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With the Tray Platform, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
Our newest product line, Tray Embedded, helps product leaders deliver customer integrations rapidly, reduce customer churn, and decrease time to market for new integrations to win more deals.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
As the Head of Product Marketing at Tray.io, you will build the story of how automation is changing the nature of work...for the better, rally the market towards Tray.io, and enable the entire organization to win. Reporting to the VP Marketing, you’ll build and manage the best product marketing team in B2B Software.
What You Will Do:
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the market with market research and intelligence
- Develop and evangelize the emerging general automation platform category
- Position all product lines
- Usher in a new pricing model into the marketplace that is based on success, not access
- Provide exceptional sales enablement that helps us win
- Provide the buyer insights necessary to launch impactful integrated campaigns by partnering with the entire marketing team
- Collaborate closely with product management and sales on cross-functional initiatives
- Launch a steady stream of products
- 5+ years experience in leading product marketing for a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated people management experience
- Deeply technical aptitude and understanding of APIs, integrations, and workflow automation and proven ability to communicate complex products to a broader audience that includes line-of-business and technical buyers
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.