Account-based Marketing Manager
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With the Tray Platform, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, and Lyft rely on the Tray Platform to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use every day.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
As a Senior Account-Based Marketing Manager at Tray.io, you will be responsible for partnering with our strategic sales team to scale our account-based campaign strategy and drive significant pipeline and revenue for the business. You’ll work closely with sales and marketing leadership to define scalable account selection tactics and to set pipeline targets. You’ll also collaborate with marketing and sales operations to generate ABM scorecard reports, as well as with other marketing stakeholders to effectively run omni-channel, integrated campaigns to drive measurable results. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, you’ll partner with her to define an ABM strategy that drives not only a significant portion of both net-new logo acquisition, but also future expansion revenue opportunity. You’ll have the opportunity to make a direct revenue impact at a well-funded company in hyper-growth mode.
You are a technical and energetic B2B marketing expert who also happens to speak enterprise sales. You love building measurable, scalable, and repeatable programs to help achieve revenue targets, and are not afraid of a challenge. Your creative energy is balanced by a deep understanding of what levers to pull based on parameters such as target audience size, ASP, and revenue goals. You’re constantly thinking of ways to automate and scale effective campaigns. You thrive on working cross functionally to achieve common revenue targets, and more importantly, building consensus on how to get there. While you work well collaboratively, you’re also a self-starter who dutifully prioritizes your schedule. You deliver your projects on time and don’t consider missing your goals to be an option. You’re proud to exceed your targets and value taking the time to celebrate exciting wins for your team.
- Develop and drive strategy and execution for Tray.io’s strategic accounts
- Establish campaign strategy to achieve quarterly pipeline targets
- Work with revenue operations team to create an ABM Scorecard to measure engagement and conversion into our top tier accounts
- Prioritize highly strategic campaign roadmap that addresses each stage of the sales cycle in collaboration with key stakeholders across digital, demand gen, growth, content, and creative teams
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance; optimize as needed
- Partner closely with the sales team to develop, maintain, and broaden campaigns
- Serve as a B2B account-based advertising expert for Tray.io
- Own ABM programs from initial concept to execution and measurement across a variety of channels including digital, email, direct mail, content syndication, and others
- 4-6 years experience in account-based marketing for B2B SaaS company, enterprise experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience running integrated campaigns leveraging channels such as digital, email, direct mail, and field events
- Proven track record of exceeding pipeline and revenue targets
- Ability to back into a campaign plan to achieve pipeline targets
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and enterprise buyer’s journey
- Ability to partner with product marketing to leverage and apply TAM insights to scale account selection efforts
- Strong communications skills that foster effective collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Power user of tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Demandbase, Engagio, Terminus, and Periscope
- Bias for action
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which will make any marketer’s job easier than otherwise
- Become a better marketer by learning from one of the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams in the bay area
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard benefits here: https://tray.io/jobs