Tray.io is ushering in the era of the automated organisation
We believe that any organisation can and should automate. With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, GitHub, Forbes, Lyft, and Digital Ocean rely on Tray.io to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use every day. With Tray.io visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting-edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
You'll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You'll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. Plus, you'll get to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
As Technical Program Manager, you will lead and manage complex, multifaceted projects. You will plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules and priorities, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders.
This role will see you joining a team of software engineers working on large scale, high profile web applications where you will coordinate multiple streams of work including new feature developments, integration with other applications and ongoing support and maintenance. Working alongside the current coaches, product leads and commercial team, you will be accountable for customer satisfaction and delivery excellence. Critical responsibilities include fast issue resolution, communications on the technical solution, budget reporting, interfacing with senior clients, internal stakeholders and handling critical escalations.
- Manage technical projects, working closely with software engineers and technical staff to develop and track release milestones and schedules.
- Advocating the interests of the team during meetings and relaying to the client, and representing the client to the team.
- Work with partners and stakeholders to identify and address potential pain points throughout the lifespan of projects.
- Define and capture metrics for projects and proactively keep stakeholders informed.
- Contribute to the development of a long-term strategic account.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of program and project management experience, managing projects.
- Ability to remain solution-driven and persistent in leading cross-functional project teams without formal authority.
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and project-management skills, with background in the development of project plans oriented towards end-users.
- Experience leading successful and measurable initiatives from design to execution, in the security and resilience field. Experience in smart home/building products.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, with high attention to detail. Passion for functioning in an ambiguous and evolving engineering operations.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, consultation and organizational skills.
- Master's degree in a technical field.
- Project Management Certification.
- Experience in client services engagement.
Our current tech stack:
- PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Prometheus
- Docker, Terraform, Jenkins, Grafana
- AWS & Linux
- Jira, Notion
Working at Tray.io offers many perks, but most importantly we are a talented team with a passion for the product we are building.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unrestricted holiday policy & work from home days
- Flexible working hours
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Drinks fridge & stocked kitchen
- Social events (team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & trips)
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare
- 50% off Virgin Active gym membership
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.