Tray.io is ushering in the era of the automated organisation
Come and help lead the hunt to analyse, explore and improve the processes that are driving the rapid growth at Tray.io. You’ll be a key part of our product, marketing & sales-enablement process and your work will directly help drive our exponential progress.
There’s an app out there for everything but most cloud software services are distinctively difficult to use together, and doing so is very labour intensive. With our cutting-edge platform, processes that took hours, or even days, can now happen in seconds The Tray.io app is a general purpose automation platform. Our users create complex workflows through a flexible platform, integrating their cloud stack with powerful conditional logic. Using our intuitive visual programming interface anyone can now precisely instrument the flow of rich data products between their SaaS tools.
You'll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, in a culture built on friendship and transparency.. You'll have opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun and fast-paced environment. And make an early mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry. We’re small and dynamic, open to new ideas and the work you do now will have a big impact on shaping how we grow, and deliver, for the long term.
Customers like Reddit, NPM, Digital Ocean, GitHub, Lyft, and IBM are already reinventing how they work through Tray. Help us usher in the era of automation.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
Working across sales, marketing, product, engineering and operations you will have the opportunity to empower our teams to make strategic, data-driven decisions to further our aggressive growth.
One minute you’ll be building a dashboard tracking the success of the newest product feature to iterating on our user model. The next you’ll be working with revenue operations to delineate efficiencies in the sales pipeline - the role is wide-ranging and there are endless opportunities to explore new techniques to leverage our data.
- Help to lead strategic, data-driven decisions across product & revenue operations
- Generate and maintain reports and dashboards
- Own data quality by implementing best practices for governance, collection, and system efficiency
- Create documentation, summaries, and enablement sessions to help teams actualise the potential of your insights
- Assist in the administration of key systems where necessary to ensure good data governance (e.g. Tray.io, Redshift, Salesforce, Periscope, Segment, etc)
- 2+ years experience working with analytics with a proven track-record of adding value within an organisation through data insights.
- Experience with managing and querying large datasets using SQL a must. Experience with .py or R useful.
- Experience delivering and communicating key findings and insights from data analytics to stakeholders to influence better decision making
- Experience with Periscope Data or other data visualisation tools (ie Tableau, Looker)
- A thirst for wanting to know how an organisation ticks - you’ll be working with data across the entire organisation
- Experience with scripting, analysis, and data visualisation languages, such as Python and R
- Degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative or computational field (e.g. statistics, economics, math, computer science, engineering, physics, etc.)
- Experience with ETL and data warehousing
- Experience at a SaaS company
- Knowledge of data science or machine learning techniques a big plus
Working at Tray.io offers many perks, but most importantly we are a talented team with a passion for the product we are building.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unrestricted holiday policy & work from home days
- Flexible working hours
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Drinks fridge & stocked kitchen
- Social events (team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & trips)
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare
- 50% off Virgin Active gym membership
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.