Talent Acquisition Partner - Engineering
Tray.io is ushering in the era of the automated organization
With Tray, citizen automators can easily create workflows through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
Today businesses like IBM, Forbes and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
Working at Tray, you’ll work with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced environment..at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at Tray;
You will directly impact the hyper-growth and trajectory of the company by helping us build out a brilliant technical team.
Reporting to the Head of Talent, you will be a trusted partner in our hiring process, who will engage and collaborate with our leadership and employee base to give Tray a competitive advantage in attracting the top technical talent in the world.
As a daily representative of what life@tray is - you will bring your whole self to work, everyday being intellectually challenged and stimulated, while at the same time entirely authentic and happy at work.
What you will do:
- As a Senior Individual Contributor, you will take ownership of our most complex technical employment opportunities and partner with senior stakeholders and department leaders to build and execute hiring strategies that enable us to hire the best and brightest technical talent in the world.
- You will be hands-on with end to end recruitment; from defining job descriptions and sourcing candidates, to negotiating offers and welcoming your new hires to their first day in the office. We want to be the best in industry here, and to do so, know that it starts with you and the other members of our Talent team.
- Using your compelling communication skills, you will help us continue to differentiate Tray as an employer of choice to prospective candidates, and, think progressively and creatively about new ways for us to attract a candidate pool that will give us a broad range of people from multiple channels, a broad range of diverse opinions and ultimately, a problem solving advantage.
- You will leverage our ATS (Greenhouse) as not only a source of truth, but as the collaboration and communication tool throughout the hiring process so that we can be data-driven in our approach to recruitment efficiencies and continuously improve the holistic candidate experience.
- You will champion an amazing candidate experience - with every candidate you work with, because, well, we care, on a simple human level about how we treat people when they interview with us. You’ll always be thinking about things from the candidate’s perspective, using your empathetic nature as an advantage to understand the long walk of an interview process in a candidate’s shoes.
We’re looking for people who..
- Have extensive recruitment experience in technology with exposure to high velocity in-house hiring.
- Demonstrated Software Engineering or Product Management recruitment experience using a high level of collaboration with hiring teams. Experience partnering with and advising Technical leaders to continuously improve hiring decisions, find process improvements and increase the quality of our candidate pipeline.
- If you’ve had the opportunity to hire technical talent for a next generation tech startup, again fantastic, but not a dealbreaker. Experience in a hyper-growth recruiting role would again be wonderful, but not mandatory.
This role is a great fit for you if:
- You are Execution Oriented - while you enjoy being analytical and strategic, you also love checking boxes, finishing lists, and getting things done, every day. People commend you on your delivery regularly, and your teammates and partners look to you as a pacesetter, even a trailblazer for challenging work with tight timelines.
- You take a lot of Pride in your Craft - You understand the work you do is a direct reflection of self, and take pride in that, daily, delivering your best and showing up to your hiring teams with consistency and dependability, regardless of events outside of your control.
- You have Strong analytical skills and apply data-driven strategies to Talent Acquisition. You believe in metrics and KPIs for efficient recruitment, you believe they are ultimately the backbone in generating the quality and quantity candidate pipeline needed to make great hires.
- You are both ‘Candidate Advocate & Company Loyal’ - You understand the role and influence that Talent Acquisition plays in hyper growth hiring, and that you are the candidate’s champion, but also the gatekeeper and a standard holder to the company we build. Through all stages of the process, you lean on your core values to help make decisions that benefit both the candidate’s representation, and the company’s best hiring decision.
Some of the reasons People love working at Tray:
- We have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global. It’s just a special group of people, where everyone is authentic, humble and friendly and we’d love to bring onboard a recruiter that wants to hire that type of person everyday.
- A best-in-class product that in one of the fastest-growing & largest market segments plus a very real opportunity to be the market leader in that segment.
- Access to some of the most innovative and progressive technology companies in the world
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options at a ground-floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard bennies here: https://tray.io/jobs