TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With the Tray Platform, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
Today businesses such as SAP, VMWare, Intercom, and Segment rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
We are looking for a leader to run point on our most important growth strategy. You will be a critical part of the Acquisition team by owning SEO strategy and implementation across the Tray.io website. We have the team in place to support your leadership including growth engineering, content and design all in-house. SEO represents the biggest percentage of our acquisition strategy. This is an incredibly important position with an incredibly well resourced team.
Your objective will be driving full-funnel strategies that drive quality traffic and grow revenue. The Tray Platform will be your secret weapon to automate reporting, insights, and implementation of the Tray.io SEO program.
What you will do:
- Drive strategy and implementation of on page, off page and technical SEO optimizations across Tray.io web properties
- Thought leadership to inspire other SEOs on how they can use the Tray platform as an automation tool
- Lead technical audits of web properties and collaborate with Growth Engineering team to resolve issues
- Collaborate with the revenue team to ensure we are growing and converting quality traffic at a high rate
- Collaborate with the content team to ensure timely execution and optimization of key content
- Ensure we consistently innovate to stay a step ahead of the competition
- 4+ years of SEO experience. B2B SaaS experience a big plus!
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks and CMS platforms
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Proficiency with relevant tools:
- Google Analytics (certification a plus!)
- Google Search Console
- Ahrefs, SEMrush, STAT
- Screaming Frog
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers, which will make any marketer’s job (and life) easier
- Become a better marketer by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard benefits here: https://tray.io/jobs