TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With the Tray Platform, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, and Lyft rely on the Tray Platform to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use every day.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
As a product marketing associate at Tray.io, you will build the value of the Tray Platform in the minds of our prospects and customers by analyzing the market and competitive dynamics. You are adept at understanding buying criteria and mapping it to the unique capabilities of the Tray Platform. Sifting through qualitative and quantitative data to find a winning play comes second nature for you. You love launching hit products, communicating them effectively in the marketplace, and enabling the sales team.
- Develop the emerging general automation platform category
- Position the Tray.io Platform to enterprises and fast-growing companies
- Launch a steady stream of products
- Deeply understand the motivations of citizen automators in marketing, sales, support and other business teams
- Provide integration and automation subject matter expertise that enables the revenue team to win
- Usher in a new pricing model into the marketplace that is based on success, not access
- 2-4 years experience in product marketing, sales engineering or product management for a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated success in product marketing for a high-growth SaaS company
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on communication, business, and marketing
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which makes any marketer’s job easier
- Become a better marketer by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard benifits here: https://tray.io/jobs