TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With the Tray Platform, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, and Lyft rely on the Tray Platform to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use every day.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
As a Growth Marketing Manager at Tray.io, you will be responsible for engaging with our prospects and customers at every stage of the relationship. You’ll use the Tray Platform as your secret weapon in orchestrating omnichannel engagement across email, web-chat, in-product and other channels. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, you’ll partner with her to segment the database and design the ultimate customer journey that propels revenue growth.
You are a marketing phenom and a citizen automator. You love building thoughtful and effective nurture tracks to help prospects see value in a product, earn their business, and see value as soon as possible. You put the customer first but also have a growth mindset and thrive on improving conversion -- and ultimately revenue. You’re constantly thinking of ways to increase engagement metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, replies, and desired actions taken. You see a marketing database as segments of people yearning for learning more about automated organization. You have the technical skills in HTML and SQL to move fast, test and iterate.
- Responsible for database segmentation and engagement channels, including email website chat, in-product messaging and more
- Partner with Sr Director Growth, Marketing Operations, and Product Marketing to identify a prioritized list of opportunities that will enable you to execute more effective and personalized nurture programs and omni-channel campaigns
- Work with the data team to ensure that marketing website, marketing automation, CRM, customer success, and product data is readily available to you in our data warehouse for both reporting and campaign execution
- Monitor funnel metrics regularly to prioritize projects that will drive the most recurring revenue gains
- Create and optimize nurture tracks based on persona, segment, and behavioral and/or product engagement
- Set and achieve KPIs including both engagement metrics as well as revenue influenced by core engagement channels
- 4-6 years experience in lifecycle or growth marketing for a B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated experience in generating novel engagement ideas and writing compelling copy
- Power user of tools such as Segment, Intercom, Redshift, Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, and Periscope Data
- Technical skills in HTML and SQL
- Experience configuring data tables and piping that data from Redshift in other systems through tools like Segment and Tray.io
- Deep understanding of the buyer journey and how to motivate desired behaviors along the way
- Track record of exceeding engagement and conversion rate goals in a high-growth environment
- Strong communications skills that foster effective collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Bias for action
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which will make any marketer’s job easier than otherwise
- Become a better marketer by learning from one of the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams in the bay area
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard benefits here: https://tray.io/jobs