Tray.io is ushering in the era of the Automated Organization
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at an rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
We are looking for a Designer who is a proactive problem solver and innovative thinker to join our Marketing team. Working collaboratively across all departments you will need flexibility and enjoy a fast-paced, quickly changing environment. You will work under the supervision of our Art Director to produce high-quality, engaging work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for detail. At Tray.io, you will assist in the production and upkeep of our marketing design system supporting digital campaign needs like web and social ads, email header, blog banners, etc. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision, brand and culture.
For consideration, all resumes must be accompanied by a portfolio.
Background + Skills
- 1-2+ years of experience in design and production environment
- Expertise in Adobe CC and Sketch
- Working knowledge of and experience with Jira and Asana.
- A passion for creating experiences and products that resonate on an emotional level
- Comfortable working across media and mediums. (i.e. print, digital, environmental)
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- Familiarity with web and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions; hands-on expertise with HTML, CSS, and animation a plus
- Background in design or art
- Extremely detail-oriented and also able to see the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation ability
- Cool, calm and collected
- Easy-going and open-minded, no egoistic or authoritarian character
- Resourcefulness coupled with great problem-solving skills, both on your own and as part of a team
- A desire to do wonderful design work that goes above and beyond the expectation
- Positive attitude and self-motivation
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that in one of the fastest-growing & largest market segments
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options at a ground-floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard benefits here: https://tray.io/jobs