TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at an rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
As a Customer Success Engineer at Tray, you will have a deep passion for solving customer problems with software integrations. This could be to help make teams more efficient, send smarter marketing campaigns, or to improve top level business analytics.
Our Customer Success team takes responsibility for helping teams just starting to use Tray get off to the right start and then get the most out of the product over time. We’re looking for individuals who thrive on teaching and helping others adopt new technology, help with technical issues, develop new habits, and new skills.
Equipped with the knowledge about what it takes for teams to succeed, you’ll provide quantitative and qualitative feedback to the product and operations teams to improve the Tray experience.
- Understand customer requirements and execute successful deployment via the Tray platform
- Help customers realize the value of Tray with exceptional technical support
- Maintain customer trust by keeping support tickets up-to-date
- Create technical content to support customers
- Communicate customer needs and provide product feedback to product management and engineering
- Document customer solutions for sales and marketing purposes
- Develop and improve our support tooling to optimize the support experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts and solutions to customers
- Customer service experience
- A hunger to learn, improve, and work together
- Being OK with ambiguity, identifying the gaps, and building process to fill in those gaps
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that in one of the fastest-growing & largest market segments
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options at a ground-floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard bennies here: https://tray.io/jobs