TRAY IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
WHY JOIN TRAY?
You’ll join a fast-growing, well-funded tech company with an extremely strong foundation that’s just getting into its next phase of growth. We’re looking for hungry, intelligent, and versatile sales professionals like you to join a special team to accelerate Tray’s go-to-market strategy. We believe in our product, team, and market position -- now it’s time to execute.
As a Candidate Experience Coordinator, you will walk in the candidate’s shoes to understand the process from an applicant’s perspective; delivering a consistent, transparent candidate experience from start to finish; communicating with and responding to candidates quickly and at regular intervals; soliciting feedback from candidates about their experience; and implementing changes based on candidate responses to improve the process.
- Work with the Head of talent to build and execute a Candidate Experience strategy that differentiates Tray as an employer of choice
- Work with the awesome team of recruiters to schedule candidate interviews via phone, video or in person.
- Demonstrate your business acumen daily, while also being incredibly kind and fun to work with.
- Communicate professionally with candidates to confirm their interview schedule and provide logistical information for travel.
- Greet onsite candidates for interviews with warmth and professionalism. Show em some love!
- Your empathy is an advantage. We are looking for an Experience Coordinator that can understand, and appreciate the mile-long walk of a hiring process in a candidate's shoes, and can be both the candidate’s advocate, and also company loyal.
- You will use your exceptional organizational skills, and have experience scheduling meetings for multiple parties. You enjoy doing those tasks well, as everyday, you take pride in your work.
- You enjoy creating and executing against process documentation and work well when given autonomy and responsibility.
- But most of all, you like people and care about people. The idea of working for a company whose people-centric values and authenticity are helping it grow rapidly in an exciting technical space, sounds like the kind of place you want to work.
- 3-5+ years of Email and Calendar experience scheduling meetings and/or interviews, ideally with cloud based tools (Gmail, Office 365)
- Outstanding Organizational skills and ridiculous attention to detail.
- It would be great if you had:
- Experience as a Recruiting Coordinator , Executive Assistant or have experience in the hospitality industry.
- You have experience working with recruiting tools such as candidate databases like Lever or Greenhouse, and contact software like Marketo or even LinkedIn. If not, that’s ok, but a demonstrated ability to grasp and work quickly with new technology is a must.
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that in one of the fastest-growing & largest market segments
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options at a ground-floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard bennies here: https://tray.io/jobs
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.