Your Job Responsibility
- Work alongside Product Marketing, Digital Channels, Product Managers, and Engineers to support marketing objectives through SEO end-to-end initiatives.
- Increase Traveloka organic visibility across travel & lifestyle related keywords by improving SERP ranking, keyword coverage, landing page experience, and making sure that Traveloka stays on top of the competition.
- Actively seeking for improvement areas by closely monitoring the SEO performance (clicks, ranking, market share, transactional metrics, etc) and staying alert for any changes in Traveloka website that may harm SEO.
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Engineers to run successful on-page projects such as technology adoptions, feature enablement, experiments, and issue management.
- Analyze large sets of data and act quickly on trends and opportunities by staying up-to-date on SEO and travel /lifestyle industry in an extremely dynamic and competitive environment.
- Provide successful content strategy and editorial plan that adheres to SEO best practices to support tactical campaigns and hygiene activities.
- Acting as subject matter expert and providing insight from SEO POV to other stakeholders.
- Running off-page campaigns by acquiring backlinks from high-quality websites.
- Provide short-term and long-term plans for sustainable yet cost-efficient SEO optimization.
- Responsible for managing freelancers in content marketing creation and development.
- Responsible for managing marketing cost and return optimization of the SEO investment.
Our Ideal Candidates
- Formal education min S1 in any major, computer science or engineering are preferred.
- 2-3 years experience on SEO technical and SEO content.
- Enterprise SEO experience, preferably at a large-scale e-commerce, OTA, or top tier SEO agency.
- Solid understanding of how SEO works and up-to-date with the latest ranking factors.
- Deep understanding of technical SEO and its relation to ranking algorithms such as crawl, index, metadata, and other on-page factors is a must.
- Experienced in organic content strategy and its SEO best practices.
- Solid understanding of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, GDS, and Search Console.
- Experienced with SEO research & audit tools such as ScreamingFrog, Ahrefs, and Botify.
- Experienced in running a project with technical stakeholders such as product managers and engineers.
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS.
- A critical thinker with good communication skills, English proficiency, and holds entrepreneurial spirit.
- Own a personal blog/website with active visitors is a plus.
Apply Now and Join Us
Traveloka is Southeast Asia’s lifestyle superapp with a mission to fulfil the travel and lifestyle aspirations of our users. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers, we set out to solve a central problem: simplifying travel from Indonesia to the world. That’s how we became Indonesia’s leading travel platform but today we are so much more. Our suite of products and services – spanning travel, local services and financial services – provides our users with an end-to-end solution for their travel and lifestyle needs. From transportation to accommodations, attractions to eateries, and insurance products to financial services, we want to empower the region’s fast growing and highly aspirational consumers to enjoy new experiences and explore the world around them.