Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in eight countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Collaborate with PM, engineers and designers in reviewing product requirements, technical specifications and design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Estimate testing size and design the test plan and prioritization.
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive, and well structured test cases.
- Execute the feature and E2E testing on several platforms by manual or automation tests.
- Debug issues found during testing by analyzing logs and API responses. Create bug report with detail technical description and evidence.
- Track and follow up on bug closure, provide QA sign off for release
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject with minimum 1 years experience as a QA in a Tech - Related Companies
- Excellent communication, collaboration and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with UI and API Automation testing tools is preferable
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in using tools for test case creation and bug analysis (Testrail, Jira, Postman, Swagger, Charles Proxy, etc)
- Good in English, sufficient in conducting effective verbal and written communication
Office Location : Traveloka Campus, BSD City, South Tangerang