Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 8 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
About the role :
As a software engineer for the POT team, you will be closely working with Product managers, the Supply team, and other stakeholders in onboarding new aggregators into the Traveloka Xperience. You will be responsible for managing the aggregator platform which is used very frequently by various stakeholders. Also, you will be supporting/improving the existing aggregators like BMG, RWS, etc. As we follow the principle of open culture you are encouraged to propose new ideas & improvements in existing systems. You will be thrilled to work with highly talented people in building scalable, high available services in agile methodologies.
- Delivering high performance and scalable user interfaces using the latest standards and frameworks
- Following strictly to the design principles and adhering to guidelines
- Should understand the product requirements and be able to deliver on time
- Writing e2e and unit testing for the components with good code coverage
- Should be able to write code with high quality & proper documentation
- Able to deliver project/feature on own, work closely with different stakeholders and communicate efficiently
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university with good academic results is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development
- Must have strong knowledge in ReactJS, Redux, Vanilla JS (ES6), HTML5, CSS
- Good understanding of Restful API’s, Webpack, Jest, Flow, Lint, NodeJS, Express
- Must have good knowledge of performance optimization, JS performance improvements
- Great problem solver with good logical thinking capabilities
- Good understanding of NPM, GIT, Build and test scripts for CI environments