The RPA Project Manager will manage and deliver components of business engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative RPA solutions for the organization. Key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to identify automation opportunities by analysing, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy and documenting processes, assessing feasibility for automation
- Directing meetings, interviews, and workshops to gather requirements and design solutions.
- Develop Detail As Is Process Description – PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description – SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Conduct RPA High Level Assessments, project plans for implementation projects
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Documenting process workflows, creating technical designs, release notes, and other project documentation to support development, security, operations, and maintenance of a project.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios prior to launching.
- Participating in QA testing activities, including testing at the task and end-to-end process levels, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Deploying projects successfully and problem-solving issues that arise in day-to-day running of automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Provides continuous updates to RPA stakeholders and respective parties during project delivery
- Understanding system and business change cycles to ensure automated processes are proactively amended to reflect changes.
- Assisting developers with fixing bugs and enhancing the code of automations in production.
- Developing strategies to optimize bot schedules to achieve maximum productivity of digital workers.
- Previous experience working as a business analyst on an Automation/RPA team preferred. Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Excellent, proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
- Excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English (and have worked in global/multicultural environment). Ability to interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders as part of the RPA delivery cycle.
- Ability to understand and create business process workflow diagrams or procedural documentation
- Exposure to performance measurement and continuous improvement methodologies like Lean or Six-Sigma, preferred
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies
Required Technical Skills:
- 3-4 years or more experience designing, developing and maintaining enterprise scale automation systems
- Experience with process engineering and re-engineering
- Core understanding of software engineering principles (e.g. encapsulation, extensibility, maintainability)
- 1-2 year or more experience designing & developing RPA workflows using UiPath platform and component such Studio/Studiox, Orchestrator, Robot