- As a Product Analyst, you will build world-class technology solutions to empower Traveloka marketers across 10+ products and 6 countries.
- Acting as project manager for Gift Voucher & Discount Package product
- Provide & deliver GV & package feature roadmap & solutions
- Conduct requirement gathering and create user stories documents
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with stakeholders from Marketing, Engineering, Data, Design, and other Product teams to deliver new solutions and enhancement, activities include: sprint meeting, testing, and retrospective meetings
- Involve in creating go to market plan for both B2C & B2B
- Be curious to know more about Customer Rewards domain, and Traveloka’s business operations
- Able to do complex analysis, identify additional relevant data point and extract insight to obtain understanding of the users, product metrics, and latest trend with minimum supervision.
- 2 years up to 3 years working experience
- At least Bachelor’s Degree from top local or overseas universities with min. GPA 3.5 on a 4.0 scale with background in Computer Science
- Passion in data-driven product development
- Excellent analytical skills and strong intuitions of user behaviors, good attention to details, high level of curiosity, and structured thinking process
- A strong drive to make things happen and able to work calmly and effectively in a high pressure situation
- Knowledge in B2B and B2C product is point plus