Voice/Collab Engineer - Voice/Collab Engineer is an experienced role who has strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities in order to plan and execute voice, video and audio infrastructure technology. Their responsibilities include Conducts assessment, planning, implementation and development of Voice/Collab infrastructure (include Voice, Video Conference and Audio), IT budget and forecasting, analyze voice, video and audio performance and capacity meet with business need, ensuring voice and video monitoring and stabillity performance, Voice/collab/audio technology day to day operations, manage and coordinate project or problem with vendors or principles, managing and makesure all project running well. . Voice/Collab Engineer must have excellent communication skills and problem-solving capabilities to help stakeholders from multiple backgrounds to provide solutions, project collaboration, and solving problems. This role will sit under IT Infrastructure Team and directly report to IT Infra Lead. She/ he will engage with various stakeholders in Traveloka for business projects.
- Have min 4 years experiences in same field
- CCNP Voice / CCIE Voice certifcate would be advantage
- Experience with cross-platform video and voice interoperability with Zoom, WebEx, Jabber, Skype, Cloud Connectivity, Polycom and Cisco TelePresence.
- Have experiences with deploy and operate audio mixer for meeting and conferences.
- Experience managing video conferencing components, platforms, interfaces through telemetry, developing tools a plus.
- Experience with cisco voice infrastructure (Cisco UC/CUCM, voice gateway, ip phone etc)
- Experience with call center technology
- Experience with PBX technology
- Project & Resource Management (time management, resource allocation, comunication management, and risk management)
- Documentation Management (writing and document classification)
- ITIL/ IT Service Management Framework (conceptual understanding)
- Deep knowledge with voice/video data communication technologies : SIP, H323, MGCP etc
- Have knowledge with SOP (standard operating procedure) in term of handling problem and maintain daily operations.
- Vendor Management (selecting vendors, negotiating contracts, controlling costs, reducing vendor-related risks and ensuring service delivery)
- Able to work in a technical team and within tight deadlines
- Communication (respectful, professional expression of thoughts/ ideas, well organized, and clear/ factual communication)
- Leadership (experience in conducting knowledge sharing/ training sessions, project management experience)
- Good level of written and oral communication in english language.
- Fast and easy adapt with new technology