Data Analysis and Reporting
- Monitoring weekly marketing performance and its achievement toward business objectives.
- Data reporting and visualization for all related stakeholders.
- Identify business and marketing indicators as an analytical basis to give constructive suggestions for effective and efficient marketing strategy and operation.
Marketing Budget Management
- Support managers in managing offer management budget based on business objectives translation and projects based on a marketing strategy which is agreed by managers.
Market Insight Gathering and Project Management
- Conduct marketing analysis from varieties of sources and based on them make recommendations on business reviews and marketing strategy.
- Do quantitative and qualitative studies together with related stakeholders to gather market insights that will complement business and marketing decisions.
- Lead projects under the guidance of managers and ensure project milestones are executed excellently - well-monitored process and optimized effectively and efficiently and wrap the project with proper reporting and documentation for retrospective and share-ability purposes.
- Support managers in identifying customer segmentation and behavior to determine market targeting and positioning.
- Identify product marketing system enablement to leverage business growth.
- Provide customer advocacy and identify customer experience improvement opportunities.
- Manage incentive management for promotions that are suitable and balance with business objectives.
- Collaborate with CRM/CLM team in identifying customer's milestone path and opportunities for increasing CLV through loyalty programs and CRM campaigns.
Requirements (Education, Technical Skills, Relevant Experiences)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, Mathematics, Engineering, or other relevant majors. Bachelor’s degree from reputable university; MBA is a plus.
- Have 1 - 2 years of experience in e-commerce, online marketing, fast-moving consumer goods, management consultancy is preferred
- Passion in data-driven marketing, market insight and business growth
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills, data visualization and critical thinking
- Proficiency in calculation spreadsheet (Excel, Google Sheet)
- Self-driven, love challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and get things done
- Excellent communication, passion, dedication, and energy
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with good attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a rapidly changing environment
- Solid and strong leadership in challenging and under-pressure situations
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, and high willingness to learn
Office Location: Traveloka Campus, Green Office Park 1, South Tangerang BSD