Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in eight countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Oversee and project the potential inquiry, request and/or complaint from customer related with the new product and/or process that’s going to be launch, communicate it to product manager and/or engineering to get a suitable answer and/or solution.
- Supervise the Operations Process Specialist to ensure that the performance of the existing products is optimal as well as working on the long-term stabilization and maintenance of the company’s way of working.
- Applies process improvement methodologies and principles based on operations metrics and data to conduct Business process reengineering (simplification), make recommendations on product, tools, techniques or processes to enhance service quality
- Develop strong working relationships with cross functional teams to develop process, product knowledge, FAQ, and training before product launch and manage process change to minimize the impact of incident and ensure the process is implemented including
- Liaising with the product teams to deliver additional customer operations-related requirements to be incorporated into the product development as well as communicate and track the progress to support the effective functioning of the product and/or process.
- Coordinate or conduct, as required, the execution of functional and systems tests required for system fixes, patches, enhancements, upgrades, implementations and security to ensure the product are secure, reliable and function as intended.
- Develop and implement appropriate tools and methods to perform standard investigation and problem-solving techniques and to ensure appropriate adherence to quality documents
- Design, plan and manage end to end business process for Traveloka product and project related including peak season preparation in all countries, in parallel develops, documents and maintains an effective set of policy and procedures consistent with program guidelines.
- Minimum University Degree for any major discipline, preferably Business Administration or similar field
- Familiar with the flight business industry is a plus
- Minimum 5 - 7 years experience in Business Process, Contact Center Operations, Complaint Management & Recovery, Customer Service or product development role
- Experience in managing day-today relationships and an ability to proactively engage internal and external customers
- Must be available to work weekends and/or Holidays as needed
- Must be able to work under specific, defined, and narrow time constraints
- Must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times including: appearance, communication, ethics set forth in the Company Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Extensive experience in working in a Service Assurance